Runny and stuffy nose, itchy watery eyes, throat pain, voice lost, breathing problem. Is it due to mold, smoke or drink?

I am a 17 year old girl and moved into a new place a couple months ago. Since I have moved in i have been getting a runny and stuffy nose , itchy watery eyes on occasion, very off and on throat pain and phlegm I even lost my voice for a week. I woke up this morning with thick phlegm at the back of my tongue I had trouble coughing it up and had trouble breathing, it was very long and stringy . what do you think i have ? could it be mold in the house maybe? or is it fully because i smoke and occasionally drink.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012