Running sensation in rib, can hear gurgling sound, hard spot on my left side with pain. Reason?

i have been having sensations that seem to run directly along my left rib or just below feels hard or heavy sometimes and i feel thereis somethig there when i lie down.i also feel and hear gurgling sounds at times.i feel it when i lie or sit or stand.i feel it s like a hard spot on my left side even lifting my arms up i can feel it.i am not having any problem with regular bowel s doesn t cause me alot of pain but alot of discomfort, and strange sensations there daily now since the last week or so.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012