Running nose with cold and stomach pain

Hi! My child is 6 years old. She is having cold from 4 days. It is runny nose. She is also having constipation problem and head pain at the same time. She gets pain in stomach immediately ater she starts eating food. Due to which she is not able to eat food properly. At present she is taking syrup Mantra 3.5 ml and syrup Azithral (200) 5 ml . But no relief. Please recommend her medicine for cold and stomach pain. Her weight is 18 kgs. Age is 25/5/2005
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
You are rightly giving treatment.
give Wikoryil plus syrup 1 tsf thrice a day and anti spasmodic like cycolpam or meftal spas as and when require for stomach pain.
Give light diet like buttermilk,curd,rice.
Give plenty of water.
ok and bye.
Pediatrician Dr. Partho Sarathi Roy's  Response

welcome to HCM ,
Its a common things that in illness everyone take less food compare to normal.try to feed the normal diet .Any modification of diet will can cause irritation .Continue the treatment.