Running nose, watery eyes. Cause and treatment?

my ganny who is 85 years has water running from her eyes and her nose .Can you tell me why? What is the treatment?a
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear friend,

From your description it seems that she is suffering from probably allergic rhinoconjunctivitis. she is required to use anti-allergic medicines orally as well as topical drops. If this don't help consult an ophthalmologist and rule out the possibility of lachrymal duct obstruction.
Thank you for the inquiry.This can be due to common cold or sinusitis.

without personal consultation we can't give a correct suggestion

but you may try the following medicines

1.haridrakhandam churnam 5gm thrice daily 2 tablets twice daily

dr.devidas vellodi 9747480903