Running nose, hypertension, sneezing, headaches. Prolactin level increased. MRI of brain done. Treatment?

I am 30 years old married female. I have 1050 ml or above prolactin level it is not controlled by any med and i have a normal result of MRI brain. my blood pressure remains low to normal but some times i behave like hypertension patient which is amazing for me and others. i have permanent running nose and sneezing and headache problem. I have no children instead of all o.k reports. please suggest me some test or treatment.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013