Running nose, cold, breathlessness, pressure in chest, heart rate rapid. On sudafed, mucinex. What is wrong?

my email id is YYYY@YYYY Dear Doctor: Do any of these drugs increase heart rate to 90 or 100 if my normal heart rate is around 75? I had EOS 8 when tested 45 days ago, have regular allergies like running nose , mostly in the morning or when I go in cold: hetrazan 100 mg 2 per day asthalin 2mg 2 per day mucinex 12 hour 1 per day sudafed 12 hour 1 per day? I took hetrazan 100 mg 2ce a day for 3 days last week and stopped) I took asthalin 2 mg 2ce a day for 3 days, with hetrazan, then 1 asthalin per day 3 days, no hetrazan, Past 3 days I have taken 2 mucinex 12 hour, 2 sudafed 12 hr, 2 claritin 24 hour. My heart rate increased from 74 to, now 94 or so- has been high in past 3 days. Feel some difficulty breathing and some pressure in chest - left side- bp normal. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013