Running nose, clear liquid discharge, watering eyes, pressure between nose and eyes. Medication?

for some reason i know it has to do with allergys but only one side of my face is like sick i guess you can say and the other there is nothing wrong with it my nostril is just running and running its just really clear liquid and my eye waters up at the same time i keep getting a slight pressure between my nose and eye while this is happening what good medice should i take i took two diffrent ones and those didnt work
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012