Running nose. Why did I suddenly start to wheeze? Treatment for COPD or emphysema?

I have come here to report a problem I have been having first of all i have had a runny nose for some time almost all year on and off and earlier to day quiet suddenly I started wheezing and it is hard to breath in. I think my trachea is tightening like someone with asthma but I have not been treated for it nor for COPD or emphysema. Also I have been having some more sneezes as usually probably about 3 or 4 in a row then stop and then come back later on in the day please help.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012