Running fever, had UTI. What does my cholesterol and triglycerides denotes?

Hi, my mother is running fever 99.4 almost regularly for the last 1 month. we have got done all the tests but nothing significant came up. she had a UTI but now that is completely cured and her Urine Routine and Urine culture reports are normal. She had High lipid . Her cholestrol is 272,Tryglycerides are 153 and TLC is 0000 and ESR -40 which are high as per the reports. also she has slight tingling sensation in her legs and left arm. Please help me understand that if the fever and Tingling could be because of High cholestrol . Is ESR high because of the High Cholestrol levels.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012