Rumbling noises from stomach immediately after meals. What is the cause and cure?

Hi, I m 13 years old and I have rumbling noises happening in my stomach it happens right after lunch I nearly started having these problems I hate being in quiet places I try not to drink a lot of soda and I feel like everyone can hear it is there a way to stop it plz it s ruining my life especially the fact that my 5th period is after lunch and I sit at a table full of girls it s extremely embarrassing please help sorry for my spelling I m pretty lazy
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, looking to the given history here after the meal some time the peristalsis waves increases due to eating in very fast manner and this could cause such sound, this could be associated with the infection too, and in my opinion single dose of Tab Secnidazole" would correct this take care and have a nice day.