Rumbling in the abdomen, uncomfortable feeling in the lower stomach. Appendix infection? Have blood pressure

Hi, I ve been having a mild uncomfortable feeling in the lower right belly area. Also, there is a lot of rumbling in the abdomen and sometimes a very small sting or a heat sensation under the skin. It s not severe but uncomfortable. I ve been to the toilet a lot and ther is a lot of gas and rather soft stool . I m a little nervous about the appendix, but there is no pain when pressibg on the belly areas and releasing it. Any ideas? Is it nervousness ...I ve been going through a lot of stress lately since I ve been diagnosed with high Blood pressure a few weeks ago. Just state taking Candesartan last week. Thanks! Frank
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013