Rubbing genitals. Taken ipill, brown discharge, white discharge post periods. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi, I had casual sex with my fiancee on 10th August. It was not full sex and was like rubbing the penis on vagina from outside only. My fiancee took an iPill on 11th August for precaution and noticed a brown discharge the same day. She had her periods on 14th August and then a white discharge thereafter. Her periods are now due but she is not encountering any pain. Also yellow discharge is coming out of her vagina. Please clarify the problem and is she pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012

With Ipill, problems of irregular menstrual bleeding do occur. She will get her next periods on an early date too or on the same day as expected now.

I do not think she is pregnant. You may relax.

I wish you good health.