Rubbery stomach muscles. Why light headed? What is wrong with the blood flow?

Ever since I started running in gym I have been pushing really hard on myself. On the first day after I went to drink water and I feel so light headed and my legs felt rubbery and I had pains in my stomach muscles I drank water and layed down. I had dance on top of that, whenever I moved around I felt nauseous and whenever I took a sip of water I felt like I was gonna throw it back up. Two days later I was okay, then I had dance whenever I moved I felt like I was gonna pass out or I felt nauseous. I got home and drank a big thing of cran-grape I felt better but I little nauseous while I was drinking it. Next day I had gym again, I felt out of breath sweaty and achy, I tried to drink as much water but I didn t chug it I felt like throwing it up, I kept on burping, I felt I had to go to the bathroom but couldn t, also I tried to get lunch before but I could barely eat it, I went home to get ready for dance, I felt very light and hungry and when I tried taking in food or water I felt sick, I went to the audition, we did some jumping jacks and stretching , and something didn t feel right. I had to stop and they got me a gatorade, and made me put my legs up for blood flow , I felt a little better, I went home and ate some tater tots, I tried getting as much food down as possible, I went to bed around 8 and woke up three in the morning, drank gatorade, felt much better but a little queasy, I got more sleep I woke up around 7 I m hungry feel light, idk what s wrong
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer