Rubber burn on elbow, orange discharge from scab, white bumps on wound. Cure for wound?

I received a rubber burn on the right elbow on Sunday, October 14th, and it scabbed finely. I kept if covered with gauze , cleaned it, and applied antibiotic ointment, but a few days later I noticed some orange colored fluid oozing out of the scab. I continued to apply ointment, and keep it covered, but the gauze pads started becoming infused with the wound. I noticed that there are also little white bumps on the wound (which is now open because I had to tear off the gauze pad). Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012