Rubbed semen in hand, inserted in vagina. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello, I want to know chances of getting pregnant in the following scenario Few days ago, me and my girlfriend were in bed together. We didnt have sex, but we were playing around. After maybe an hour, I checked my penis with my left hand fingers and noticed that I have liquid on. I know I didnt ejaculated,and I think it was pre ejaculate. When I touched my penis, I rubbed that liquid between my fingers, and felt that is kinda sticky, and it got dried. After few minutes(4-5 minutes), I used that hand and rubbed my girlfriends vagina . I didnt go deep and when I remembered what I did with that hand(two minutes later) I pulled out my hand. I am really scared now. I dont know what are the chances that she can get pregnant from that situation(if that was pre ejaculate or semen )? Hope you can answer me this question, I am really nervous about it.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  107 Awaiting Answer