Rubbed penis on vagina, did fingering. Slight lower abdominal pain. Can be pregnant ?

hello doctor!! i had a sexual relation with my girlfriend. we didnt had any intercourse but we only rubbed my penis with her vagina, but i did fingering many times. Is there chances of getting her pregnant...?? and the day we had sex was her last day of her periods...!! now after two days she is complaining of a light pain in her lower abdomen..please tell me whether she is pregnant or its a gastric pain..??? please help me out
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
thanks for query.
First of all always use condom before sex.
In your case chances of pregnancy less because you had not ejaculate inside vagina,but if you are fingering and sperm is on finger and go inside vagina chances of survival of sperm for upto 5days is there,and if she ouvlate early as 10th day,chances of pregnancy is there.
pain is because of infection because you are fingering,not because of gastric reason because gastric pain usually in upper abdomen.
consult a gynae for her pain and take treatment.
nothing to worry.
take care.