Rubbed penis along, testis sucked with tongue. Caught flu, cough, itching vanished, end of tongue painful. Am I infected with HIV ?

Dear Dr.
Many thanks for your reply.

But I would like to tell you that I did not do any penetrative intercourse vaginal / anal.I just rubbed my Penis in the middle of the breast and then ejaculate on her face not inside the mouth.While rubbing i think my Penis Urethra touched her tongue may be 1-or 2 seconds then i said to her closed your mouth then she closed her mouth.She sucked my testis and then i washed my testis and i did not see any blood on my testis.This incident happened in 1st week of Jan 2013 and i had caught by flu with cough and little pain in the mouth 16-Feb 2013 and in March i felt Itching and now all vanished.Now 4 days before i had pain in my wisdom tooth and i took one pain killer and antibiotic with the doctor's prescription then i felt sores in the end of my Tongue which was really pain full now it is undercontroll and near about to finish.

So in the light of above description and explanation,what would you say that Can I be infected by HIV?

Awaiting your quick response.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013