Routine urine test showed high RBC count, pus cells, have burning sensation, sexually active. Cause of elevated counts?

Hi, I am a 28 year old female and my height is 5 3. I currently have a fiance and we are in an intimate relationship involving sex. for travel purposes, I was asked to do a Urinary Full Report and most of the results came out normal. The doctors here were concerned about my RBC count which was 15-20 and my PUS cell count which was 2-3. I had a slight burning sensation about 4 days ago but now I don t feel anything. Do you know why these counts are high? Please advise. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012