Routine colonscopy showed ulcer on terminal ileum, have blood in urine since then, scheduled for ct scan. Is it due to ulcer?

In 2007 I had my routine colonscopy which no polyps were found, however, the doctor sighted one ulcer of the terminal ileum. He said there was nothing to worry about. Five years later, Mar. 2012 the terminal ileum appeared normal. Great! Since then, during my routine physical exam, I was told there was blood in my urine and after seeing the urologist , I ve been scheduled for a ct scan . Could this be a result of the ulcer that I once had?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012