Roundish knot on the lower side of abdomen near pelvis. Had taken pepsid and gas X post flu. Remedy?

Hello, I m 35 yr old female healthy no past health problems. I was sick with the flu this past Tuesday vomitting liquid diarrhea until the next day, wednesday. Then, Thurs. And Friday and saturday horrible stomach cramps Especially when I layed down. Tear jerking. I went to the local immediate care. They didn t know why my stomach was cramping. I called my locaL pharmacist she said it is common after flu to have acid in stomach and gassy. I took a pepsid and gas x ..I m much better. I own my own tok an enima because I had not been to bathroom no. Two since wednesday and its now Saturday. But now this morning I noticed on the left lower side of my abdomen near pelvis it s higher than right siz by half inch to an inch it like a roundish knot kinda. It doesn t hurt to touch But it just appeared I can tell a cinch when walking something is wrong. Help, what s wrong with me.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012