Round worm out of the anus. Vaginal itching. Corticosteroid provided relief. What is wrong?

hi im a 37 yr old mother 2 days ago a round worm came out of my anus i pulled it since id dint reliazed it was a worm 1bout 2 weeks ago my anus as well as vagina is itching so hard that i cant bear it so i bought a corticosteroid ointment to be relieved from itchiness, i just took benadryl 25 mg and im planning to take it tid for 2 days will this really help the parasite to sleep or become sedated?is this 100 % sure that they eill come out dead are not moving thru my feces coz im really scared.thaNK YOU
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012