Round, swollen and painful mark on forearm. Looks like bruise. close to burnt area on arm. Concerned

I have a brown, round, swollen, & painful mark on my forearm just below my elbow that I thought was a bruise . The color has not changed for 4 days and the pain is getting worse. I burned my arm just below this area over a week ago. This mark has closed and healed? I am a 63 yr old white female and have newver had a brusie like this. There are no bite marks at the site. The mark really does not look like a brusie and is totally eleptical in shape. got any answers?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Hi round swelling and pain over the previously burned area is a briuse due to incomplete should be cured by atarax 25 mg at night.antibiotic twice daily and application of flutibact ointment can cure the condition.supplementation of plain zinc and vitamin c can fasten the healing