Round hole with kind of black and white worm inside on the site of pulled out ingrown hair, bleeds and then scabs. Reason?

I started picking at my what I thought was ingrown hairs on my legs and pulled hair out after it in sone of them and few of them looked like ingrown hairs but when I tried sqeezing it it jus went under skin so I took tweezers tp pierce the skin and there is now a round hole and it loojs like and feels like there is something black and white kinda like a worm it starts bleeding for a min then gets this clear shiny scab but yet still looks like something in it
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013