Round circle on face and it is red in color

hello doctor , my mom having skin problem in her face . In face left and right sight she is having round circle, this circle some time shows red colour. She had been taken a medicine for the past 1year, still its not cure. can you help me in this regards. her age is 45.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Jan 2011
u need to post in pics for to help u better
Dr.Resham Vasani
MD, DNB, FCPS, DDV
Anand Polyclinic,
Near Mani's Lunch Home,
Ruia College Road,
Matunga east
022 24142841
dr.resham@gmail.com
  Anonymous's Response
Would be glad to help if you can upload some pictures

Dr.Sasi Attili
Consultant Dermatologist
www.onlineskinspecialist.com
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ashutosh Thigale's  Response
As per my experiance this problem relates with the uterus.Most of ladies do not take care in their menstrual phases+after delivery.This is very tough to get cure because relapsation occurs due to small cause also.A long term proper channeled ayurvedic treatment is required.Your mother is also facing menopausal stage.Proper nadi chikitsa is required.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.