Round and thick body shape, masturbation addict, low appetite, smoking addict. How can I increase weight?

Name: Hussain gender: male waist: 27 weight: 50kg age:25 hight:5.5...straight hair. Asian. .Never consulted with doctor except in fever or little illness cases. PROBLEM: BODY FITNESS My body shape is like rounded shaped body and thick. Ofcourse it is natural but if i consulted with a professional Doctor like you it would have been better than it is now. After evaluating the age with wieght (see above) i perceive these don t match . I masturbate excessively but i will try to minimise it at acceptable low level ( A major problem is sex for me ). I can t eat many food as i wish, sometime i get hungry but i don t/can t eat. i don t walk too much and also don t exercise at home which is crucius for health. i smoke cigerate and chew ghutka (bettle leaf) much... I LEFT ALL THESE FOR A MONTH OR TWO BUT NOTHING HAPPENED , how i can grow up my body, (increase in hieght/wieght), Or can i do it if my age is 25?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Hi, thanks for using health care magic

Unfortunately it is not possible to increase height at your age, in general most person will stop growing in their teens after closure of the growth plate.Finally height is determined by majorly by genetics and in some part by enviromental factors such as nutrition, history of chronic or recurrent illness and physical activity.

Though your final height cannot be altered , some persons recommend doing yoga and pilates exercises which may strenghten the core and result in better stature.
In terms of general physique this can be altered by cardiac exercise training and strength training exercises.

I hope this is useful to you