Roughness on scrotum, burning and redness. Diagnosed as eczema. Prescribed tablets and nuforce gm cream. How long should the cream be used?

Sir, 2 weeks back i felt some roughness on the skin of my scrotum . I rubbed it and immediately started feeling burning sensation, the skin then turned red. The next day i consulted a dermatologist and he told me it was eczema and gave me these tablets: oxidon plus, atarax and cream: nuforce gm. Now I have no itching or burning sensation but the skin is still red. How long should I use the cream? The tablets have been prescribed for a month. Can I use another tube of cream if one is finished? Do I apply it for a month?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012