Roughness inside vagina with yellow bumps in clusters. What could this be?

I m a 14 year old girl, and on the inside of my vagina it seems very rough, and if i look really closly and pull the vagina slightly, their is yellow/white bumps which have spreaded and seem to be in little groups, it isn t painful but it s making me very worried if you could tell me what it it that would be great, thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Jan 2016
I do understand your concern about the lesions inside your vagina at this tender age.
From the description it appears to be monalial (candida) infection. Very often we have seen vagina getting contaminated with infected things like penis, dildo, or any other article that enters the vagina. Sometimes even the infected fingures also can cause such infection. The infection under the nails goes unnoticed many a times.
The treatment is simple. Local intravaginal pessaries of antifungal medicine are available. Please use them with doctor's advice. In cases who are sexually active, both the partners have to take the treatment simultaneousely. Even those who mansturbate should take care of the device properly.
Also during the treatment, the underclothes have to be boiled after washing to kill the fungi trapped in the underclothes. It is advisable to use panty liners during the treatment and discard the underclothes after the treatment is over.
Seven days to ten days treatment should take care of the infection.
This infection is known to recur due to the unavoidable sexual practises. Care has to be taken to have clean and hygeinic sexual habbits and maintain the reproductory hygein.