Rough sex, redness, bump on labia, burning sensation, sensitive skin. Symptoms of STD?

My boyfriend and I had rough sex and a lot of it. My labia is extremely red and I had one bump that almost looked like an in grown hair but it was large. Now it looks like I have welts all over my labia. It s red and burning. It s obviously irritated but I m really worried that it could be an std . It s only on one side but the welts or flat raised bumps are in bundles. This all appeared today. We had sex Tuesday night. Any idea what it is and what should I put on it? I do have very sensitive skin .
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013