Rough sex, pain on urination, difficulty walking, foul smell, red swollen clitoris, early periods. Treatment?

I had unprotected, rough sex with my long-term boyfriend a few days ago. Its painful to pee, it smells so bad, and its a struggle to sit straight or walk. I examined myself in the mirror to see what was going on. My clitoris looked red and swollen, There were few bumps in the inside flaps, and it just looked so hurt. And my menstruation , which had always been a bit abnormal, came 2 weeks early. I plan to go to the Doctor when the weekend is over but I d like to know what this possibly could be...
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012