Rough sex led to ripping of fore-skin. Have phimosis. Used neosporin. Help

I had a bit of rough sex and my foreskin ripped. I don t think it s the frenulum because its not on the underside of my penis but more on side near the opening. I am uncircumcised and have phimosis because I cannot pull the foreskin back. I have cleaned the cut and have put neosporin on to help it heal and avoid infection. Well my question is, is there anything else I need to do? I don t want to go to a doctor unless I have to. There is only pain when I urniate and take a shower, other than that there isn t any pain.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012