Rough red spot on my cheekbone and swollen eye & cheek & lip... What could this be ?

rough red spot on my cheekbone and swollen eye & cheek & lip I had a rough red spot on my cheekbone below my right eye yesterday and my upper lip on the right side was swollen No pain or itchiness However today i woke up and the bag under my eye and down to my cheekbone was very red and swollen my lip was still swollen and throughout the day i developed itchy red patches above both eyes and on my cheeks What could this be
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011