Rough patches of dead skin on toes, have discoloration on using callus remover. No improvement with pumice stones, corn pads. Suggestive treatment?

Hello, Both of my big toes have rough patches of dead skin. After using the callus remover the dead skin is removed but since I am very dark skinned, there is a light pinkish discoloration on my toes, and days later the dead skin reappears. I first noticed these corns about 13 years ago. I just started treating them about 5 years ago. I have tried everything, soaking my feet , pumice stones, callus removers, and both medicated and non medicated corn pads. Nothing has worked. I have also visited two different doctors and neither of them would refer me to a podiatrist. Both doctors told me to use a pumice stone and to wear non medicated corn pads. Also, my shoes are not tight fitting and are very comfortable. Any suggestions for me?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012