Rough patch in vagina which spreads, no STD, raised bumps, side effects of NuvaRing?

Hi, A couple of months ago I noticed a very small rough patch of skin on the inside of my vagina . I didnt think anything of it since I m not in pain, it doesn t itch , and my boyfriend never mentioned anything. I realized the other day that this rough patch has spread a little bit more still on the inside of my vagina, but without any other symptoms than texture. I started using NuvaRing around the time that this occurred, and my boyfriend was tested and came back negative for everything. I also get tested on a yearly basis and have not had a previous STD. From what I can see, the rough patches are just small raised bumps in long lines that follow the folds of the skin and would most likely be unnoticeable except to me or an OBGYN during an exam. I am really worried that it s genital warts but I dont see how that s possible. Do you have any insight as to what else this could be?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012