Rough masturbation, pink vaginal bleeding, cramps in lower abdomen, virgin. Causes for bleeding?

Hi, I m a 16 year old virgin . Today I masturbated, and yes, I m very rough with myself. After I masturbated I went to the bathroom and wiped, and there was pink blood on the toilet paper. Then later I thought about it, checked my panties and saw more blood. I stuck my finger inside to see and there was red blood on my finger and I feel like I m cramping in my lower tummy. Almost as if I had to go to the bathroom.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013