Rotator Cuff Tear in shoulder. Injected Hylagan injection, taking sammy, bone Cplus & Ecod plus. Are this medication effective?

Hi , Have a Grade-2 Rotator Cuff Tear in Right Shoulder . I am being injected Hylagan injection(course of 3 - in 1 month), along with some medicines like Sammy 200, Bone CPlus, Ecod Plus. Earlier was adviced an anthroscopy surgury. Now getting treated with the mentioned medicines. Will this cure the tear permantly or just will have a temporary solution and i will again have to go for surgury after a while. (My daily routine includes physical activities as i am a latin dancer apart from my work)
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012