Rosacea,skin reddish near flame,red patch on face if hot food,spicy or ice-cream eaten,red and itchy face when tensed

Hi Dr, Good Eve,, My age is 27 years/F plus,,,i have been suffering from a chronic disease since last 4 years during this period i have been gone through the SKIN SPECIALISM GYNECOLOGIC , finally dr diagnosed me ROSACEA . Sign & Symptomps When ever i go near the flame- It become reddish Whenever I take some hot food, even icecream,burger, sandwich, spicy,chilly ---Become red patch on my face, In case of any tense moment it become red, itching,,i feel bed in such circumstances. Presently i am using MOMATE CREAM--Mometasone Furoate Cream. Kindly suggest & advice some cureable medicine, And also advise whether it is cureable or not. Regards Uzair
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012