Rosacea, fungal infection on face, flaky skin, rashes, bumps on skin. Tried metro cream. Cure for condition?

I don t know what to do about my face anymore I was told that I have rosacea but I also believe that I have some kind of fungal thing goin on too on my face I ve tried the metro cream doesn t seem to work I have skin that keep flaking off so bad that it flakes in my hair I m so upset that I don t like to go anywhere I get horrible bumps and its inflammed my whole face even my eyebrows some place are like rashes but I don t know really if its fungal or bacteria will the metro cream also help with fungal I m so depressed about it please help
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013