Rosacea, drying skin, rashes on chest, pimples. Prescribed metrocream. Anything else?

I was prescribed metrocream for my rosacea on cheeks and i had two dry spots on my chest (no pimples ) . I discontinued the cream after a week noticing it was drying face more and then i got red rash on my chest so derm wanted to see it and told me to start using clindamycin he also said i have folliculitis . Iam confused isnt that for pimples never had pimples before or any acne only one at menstral times. Now rash is moving to jaw line.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013