Root canal infection after kissing. Should I be worried about HIV infection?

Hello Doctor, you may find this question quite silly but I am really very scared. I kissed a girl about one and half month before and we kissed for about 4 to 5 minutes. I am not sure if she was HIV+. I also dont know if she had a cold sore or cut in her mouth(I hope not). I didn t had any kind of sex with her, it was just kissing. Recently I came to know that I have a root canal infection in one of my teeth . I had done treatment for this root canal about 10 years ago and I had put a filling and crown on this teeth. But during my recent dental check up, my Dentist showed me from the x-ray that I had minor infection on that teeth and needs to get root canal done. There is absolutely no pain over there and this teeth is not swollen. However I am scared to hell to know if HIV could spread from her saliva / blood to the infection(root canal) on that particular teeth? Please let me know what I should do...
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012