Root canal done twice in same tooth. Still having issues. Pain worse after therapy. Permanent cure?

I have had two root canals on a particular tooth , and still had issues. My general dentist had me see a endontric specialist. I had two visit for root canal therapy , It s been three days since my last therapy and pain is worse than evern (jaw hurts, throbbing and sharp pain in tooth, earache and headache .). Prior to seeing the endontric, part of the tooth broke off. wondering if the entire tooth is fractured and what would be best to do. I m so done with all this therapy and pain, it s been going on for two months. I did want to try to save my tooth, but I just want it out. Any advice?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013