Root canal done. One nerve not completely shut. Salivary glands swollen. Advise?

I went to the dentist to check up a tooth that was bothering me a bit all of a sudden two root canal had to be done. On the first tretment a root canal was complete and the second one the nerve was not completly shut. On the second visit cut an infection was put on antibitotic, when injecting the anesthesia I felt like he pinch the nerve on my jaw to which I almost faint, my left side of my tongue feels bit numb I told the doctor but no response, After finishing my second root canal I was given another appointment to take impresions. After that I was feeling ok no pain no infection but when the dentist put the metal in my canal my salivary glands began to swollen, He finally put the crowns and I was told that the swell will go down but was not going down put me in antibiotics for a week and nothing has gotten better the swollen did not go away. Advise
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012