Room spinning sensation, feeling of passing out, pounding heart, pain at back of neck. Nocturnal seizures?

I wake up, usually after I have been asleep for an hour or so, with the room spinning. I leap off the bed and try to find a family member because I have this horrible sensation of dying. My heart is pounding and the back of my neck hurts very badly. Sometimes I m halfway down the hall before I realize what I m doing. I am a 61 year old female who is raising 2 grandchildren 2 and 4 years old, so I m under a lot of stress . My neck hurts for days after this happens. Can I be having nocturnal seizures?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012