Rolled over from couch. Nose bled and cried. Why did he vomit?

my son is 13mons old. this tuesday he rollover from couch and fell on the carpet facing the carpet.that time he had little blood in his nose and cried for sometime and then he is ok. but after half hour i feed him some milk and he vomited all and that nite also he vomited while going to sleep. yesterday also he vomited in the afternoon also he vomited ande nite also he vomited. Right now also he just want to take some liquid food and not the solids. is there any serious problem.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012