Rolled dirt on wiping vagina with tissue, dryness in vagina, pain while urination post sex. Reason?

When I go to the bathroom and wipe my vagina , I have what looks like rolled dirt, on the toilet tissue . Almost like what ever it is, is coating the inside of my vagina. I m a very clean person and I don t understand why. I take 2 baths a day! I have also noticed that my vagina has been feeling dry. About a week ago , after having sex, It hurt when I urinated. I bought some personal lubricant and it healed the raw feelig I had. I don t believe I have a STD because my discharge is normal. Just not sure why I m so dry and and what is this dirt in my vagina. Please help
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
May 2013
Dry vagina can be due to causes like estrogen deficiency, decreased intake of fluids, irritation to tampons etc can present as this.
Hormonal imbalance can lead to shedding of endometrial tissue intermittently, may be you are thinking that as dirt like material.
So, once consult gynecologist and get examined to find out the exact cause.
If hormonal deficiency is found to be the cause, taking the hormonal pills may cure both the problems.
Just for vaginal dryness, lubricants or estrogen creams can help to some extent.
Increased intake of eatrogen containing soya products, beans, green leafy vegetables etc can help to some extent.