Rolled ankle, unable to walk, swelling, low body temperature, shaking. Treatment?

I rolled my ankle last night and I was walking on it until the pain was Bearable, this was at about 11:00 pm last night so I went to bed and I woke up and the pain was so bad. I can t fully walk on it and it feels like I m going to roll it again. It s very swollen. After I rolled it I felt very sick and my whole body temperature dropped, I felt cold and I was shaking. Should I get this checked out or should I let this heal itself
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012