Rolled ankle, unable to move. Have a posterior-lateral splint with walking boot, pain is worsening. Solution ?

I rolled my ankle last week and after two days of treating at home with RICE there was no improvement, so I was convinced to go to the ER where I was origanially told the Xray was inconclusive and placed in a stirrup aircast and told to minimally bear weight. which I have been doing the best I can but I had to move this weekend so it was tough. I then recieved a call on Saturday and asked to come back into the ER for a more stabilizing splint to be applied. I have a popsterior-lateral splint with walking boot and the pain seems to be getting worse as well as the swelling . Also, if I try to do any ROM with my ankle I feel something grinding and it causes extreme pain.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013