Rode roller coaster non stop. Feeling dizzy, nauseated. Should I be worried?

Hi! I ve been to Disneyland this week, and for five days i ve been riding roller coasters, nonstop. I ve always liked roller coasters, and to be honest I didn t ride any for a long time until now. Thing is, I feel so dizzy. I can sleep normally, I have no vomit urges or headaches , I just feel dizzy, like I have no sense of balance whatsoever. I only felt nausea today after dinner (Today was the last day on the resort and i also flew to my country).I ve been reading about head traumas and such, and now i feel really paranoid. Do i nedd to feel worried about this?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description and suggest you not to worry excessively. You start doing your normal day to day activities at your home town and everything should be alright.

Such dizziness, nausea etc after an extended episode of roller coaster ride and being at resort. There are several reasons. Roller coaster, food, water, sleep patterns, being tired day after day, feeling away from home and friends, etc, etc.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.