Rod fitted in leg after a fall. Can my height increase after getting the rod out?

sir I am Mahesh Narang i born in 1988 When I was in 6 Class there has some mishap ping happen I fall down from the top of my house and my right leg was broken. In my right leg Rod was fitted and the next year again I operate my leg and get the Rod out of my right leg at this age my height is 5.4 still my height is same. I do exercises and stretching exercise but my height is not increases. sir plz help me i want 2 or 3 inch height more is this possible that my height increases at the age of 24+ Plz Give the solution of my problem or contact me at this no 0000
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Jun 2015
Hello dear,

Height of an individual is determined by Genetics, Environmental & Nutritional factors and Hormonal factors (most important the Growth Hormone secreted by pituitary gland in brain)
An individual stops growing in height after the fusion of the Epiphyses (growth plates) of the long bones, which occurs by the age of 19-22 yrs in males. you have already crossed the above mentioned age group, there is no chance of achieving your dream height except with surgical means.

One more thing...avoid consuming any over the counter medication which claim to boost your growth hormone & increase may be harmful.

Wishing you Good Health.
Thanks and take care.