Rocky Mountain spotted fever, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. What does body need?

I was dx with RMSF 09/12 and was also battling a round of MRSA at the same time.I was on antibiotocs for 3 months. I have not been the same since the RMSF. It seems to calm down for awhile and then come back full force. The last two monts now it seems to have settled in both knees and is staying there. As far as I can tell form my research this is indeed RMSF and not MRSA. What do you think. I am a runner as well and try to take very good care of my body. I know my body well.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013