Robotic sound to the voice. Feels like it gets all right if ear is popped. Suggestions?

2 days ago I noticed a very slight robotic sound to my voice from my right ear. I hear it when others talk, when I talk, when Im on the phone, etc. I do not have a cold right now nor have I had one recently. I feel like it needs to be popped or like I need to clean it out. It feels like yawning really good one time would fix it but it does not help. This morning it wasn t as noticeable but by mid afternoon it was full force again. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, ashley
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013